How to go Green Economically?
Going Green is the mantra to chant these days. With lots of environmental issues cropping up every now and then, it is better to switch to an eco friendly living. There are very many techniques in which you can live a sustainable life and get all the luxuries of day to day life that you want. Some of the ways to carry out such sustainable living are:
• Switching to solar energy by installing solar grids in your house. If you live in a colony then all the residents are contribute together in setting up the solar power grids. This would enable you to get warm water, cook in solar energy without wasting much of your electricity.
• Installing additional tankers on your roofs so that during rainy days excess water can be harvested and used as per requirements.
• If you have a hobby for gardening, you can separate your bio degradable and non bio degradable wastes and prepare natural and effective manure with the bio degradable wastes.
• You can utilize the wind energy in drying off your clothes instead of turning the fan on at full speed and using unnecessary units of electric power.
• The forest cover and green foliage of the world is lessening due to severe felling and deforestation. Try to go online for reading news, booking tickets, etc. this would help in reviving the plants by not cutting them for making paper.
Going green would help you lead a healthy lifestyle and also you will do your bit in protecting the planet we will live.